Work With Us
All work and all play
Come blow our minds. Send your resume & chops today.
We are located in Philadelphia, PA. Come join our team!
We are MOD. Curiosity is in our DNA. Before discovering the solution, we uncover the true problem. We don’t look for answers until we know the right questions. Working not to solve just the symptoms... but the conditions that made them possible.
Agency Finance Manager
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. This role will report into the Director of Operations. This position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. This includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
- Closely monitoring a company’s financial health.
- Maintain, manage, and analyze financial statements, payroll, budgets, tax compliance issues, and more.
- Optimize growth and profitability for the brand through proactive cost control, maximizing sales opportunities.
- Responsible for putting together financial budgets and forecasts in collaboration with stakeholders in the marketing and communication department across all markets and channels
- Seek opportunities to support sales increases, improve efficiency and optimize costs
- Analyze results and secure that key learnings influence future decisions and other marketing initiatives
- Create reports and set routines that support our business to follow up on performance and to identify opportunities
- Support and follow up on actions taken by local marketing departments with reporting and analysis
- Work towards achieving KPIS and ROI to financially evaluate performance
- Forecast revenue and cost on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Actualize P&L and analyze variances to forecast
- Manage monthly client billing responsibilities
- Ensure invoices are generated on time and maintain invoice trackers
- Track payments of invoices on AR and alerting Director on aged balances
- Assist in drafting scopes of work
- Supports business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects
- Drive financial planning processes related to headcount planning(staffing), budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years proven accounting or finance experience
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis
- Proven payroll experience, with a focus on streamlining accounting processes
- Exemplary history of financial project management
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
- Prior agency experience a plus
- Able to multitask and deliver within tight deadlines
- Clearly and effectively communicate with others in written and verbal form
- Able to be solutions oriented and investigate issues autonomously
- Manage responsibilities autonomously and ensure deadlines are met
The Account Director is responsible for the stability and profitability of a large account. They are a savvy manager with extensive knowledge of the brand with a proven track record of effective initiatives that help achieve client goals, including driving revenue. In addition to monitoring and mentoring the account team, they will be responsible for defining business goals and needs for clients, implement new marketing ideas and planning, and systems to support the growth of client accounts. The Account Director owns the client relationship on all brands and owns the brand strategy and effectively influences the client to achieve brand objectives. Finally, they are responsible for staffing, managing and leading the assigned account team.
- Responsible for growth of accounts
- Develop a strong partnership with clients, becoming embedded in their team and working collaboratively to understand their business
- Serve as main point-of-contact for senior executive and VIP clients
- Evaluate all creative against strategic direction, and provide constructive feedback
- Manage and mentor the Account team to provide the highest level of client care
- Work collaboratively with all internal teams to develop and implement innovative solutions to client problems
- Work with clients to define goals and corresponding KPIs, and communicate these to the internal team
- Work closely with Operations and PM to problem solve staffing challenges as well as to inspire regular communication flow between Account and PM teams
- Hire, train and supervise account team
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure the Account team is meeting and exceeding goals
- Participate as part of the management team to problem solve company challenges and to work toward the achievement of company growth goals
- Provide regular account updates to executive management
- Lead internal weekly/recurring team meetings to plan, track and oversee client projects
The Account Manager maintains our client's business with ongoing and project-basis support. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency business efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts. In this role, the AM ensures that the agency provides proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule, as well as delivering consistently superior creative product.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships within assigned accounts
- Intake, manage, review progress and deliver client projects
- Conduct meetings with clients as well as inform them about the current work status of their projects
- Lead internal project kick-off meetings
- Provide a superior client experience
- Earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through clear, crisp communication and a deep understanding of needs from both sides
- Manage client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Share client feedback to ensure internal teams are delivering work aligned with the client’s objectives and expectations
- Assist PM in monitoring and enforcing project budgets and timelines
- Develop understanding of client’s business, marketplace, and factors affecting their goals/objectives
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, internally and externally
- Oversee the day-to-day tasks of Account Coordinator (if applicable)